- Ceigan Karibe
- Blue Fox
- Light gray fox fur. Black on ear tips. Blue eyes, wearing glasses.
- Supervising Genowork Scientist
- Exotica Genoworks
- First appeared in Genoworks Saga arguing with General Briggs over turning over their projects to the military. He did not approve of what the military did to his projects, and they wanted so many of them they wouldn't be able to make a profit with what they had left, which would put them out of business. (Genoworks Saga, strip 11)
- He suspected the only reason they didn't take over completely was because they wanted to use his scientists and let them do all the hard work without paying for them. (Genoworks Saga, strip 12)
- When the militia decided to claim the rooms they were training the current class (C-Group) of Skunks in, with the options being to vacate the rooms for them, or they'd take the Skunks and the rooms, he told Mekussa to relocate them to Sector 9. (Genoworks Saga, strip 25)
- His dislike for what the military was doing would lead him to devise a plan that would cover their escape (moving Genoworks to Avistary) (Genoworks Saga, strip 27) and destroy the abominations created from their work as well as most of the information and tools that only they had access to, while making it appear to be an accident... a plan that involved reviving Syrys Akaelae from Cryostasis. (Genoworks Saga, strip 29)
- The Avistary facility would initially be cramped for a few cycles, but he felt it would be worth it to avoid losing anymore of their Works. They would transport the best half of their projects there. He had also in preparation not authorized any new embryos for the month before the move, so they would be able to mature the rest for transport without terminating or leaving any behind. (Genoworks Saga, strip 28)
- He felt this was a good idea based on knowledge he gained from old books his father and father's father kept under penalty of death if discovered, which unlike the common history books the fox had which were edited by the ruling class to keep the lower classes ignorant to maintain their rule, mentioned that Wolves had never attacked their cities unprovoked while they, on the other hand, had covertly incited engagements and stolen from them. (Genoworks Saga, strip 30)
- To do this plan, they would need to leave 3 of their brightest projects behind in order to get the others out... he picked Chatin, Cilke, and Cisco. He figured they would get out with Syrys, and since they were marked, he could recover them later. (Genoworks Saga, strip 31)
- The plan called for them to wait two weeks before waking him, and one week more before they returned. (Genoworks Saga, strip 35)
- He had a personal hand in modifying the beautiful winged and horned horses, as well as the intelligent and well behaved wild dogs, before the military took them and trained them for a war he cared nothing about. (Genoworks Saga, strip 12)
- First appeared in Sink or Swim meeting with Kaemin Delas to deliver Shadou and Miste (because they needed the money). He supposedly has a large bounty on his head set by the king. (Sink or Swim, strip 126)
- Later appeared in a flashback story reluctantly handing over the Roos to the military. (Sink or Swim, strip 269, strip 274)
- Affiliation together with the Sink or Swim kangaroos was established in the Latvia the Pirate Captain story long before it was told in the Sink or Swim comic.
- Began the revival process on Syrys' cryo capsule in Akaelae Prequel.
- Usually works with Mekussa