- Full Name
- Celina Asara
- Wolf (Genetic Elite)
- Student (in Akaelae), Head of Communications (in Campus Safari)
- White fur, white curly hair, crimped tail, and very pale blue eyes.
Unnaturally short-tempered and prone to zero patience is the best way to describe this testy female. She is overly aggressive with everything and tends to be on the book about it (not really bad, just don't cross or disappoint her). She has a like/hate relationship with Darius, and is troubled that Sheana does not see that Darius is not serious about her. With either a grim or guarded expression, it is hard to tell that she actually can be very nice (she once gave Vin her piece of pie (Akaelae, strip 59) and suggested to him with a soft smile that he take up Darius' offer to buy his lunch every day (Akaelae, strip 61)).
It would be later revealed that her father, whom she loved dearly, had died of old age due to his Genetic Elite ability finally giving out. (Akaelae, strip 299) Her mother eventually became involved with another male Wolf named Louki. (Akaelae, strip 302) Naturally, Celina resents this, and their engagement, because she feels that he is trying to replace her father. (Akaelae, strip 303) It doesn't help when the plans are for them to move away from all her friends once they are married. (Akaelae, strip 395)
She would then be knocked out by Filaire who used knockout gas, (Akaelae, strip 400) and was being brought into Rama's clutches. Fortunately or unfortunately, she came out of it early, and her squirming forced them to land. (Akaelae, strip 424) She was 'rescued' by Lan, then taken by her. (Akaelae, strip 426) While captured, she would be told she bore the warrior class elite genes, which she did not seem displeased with. Once she was brought to the colony ship, she was to be sold (or fought) to provide income for Lan to fix her ship and feed her family.
Her missing status would not go unnoticed. Her mother and Louki would alert Syrys she was missing, so he activated her marker, (Akaelae, strip 422) and seeing where she was he would send ships after her before she was taken out of the solar system. (Akaelae, strip 435) Due to Quinn's ability to find out secrets, the rest of her friends would soon know as well. (Akaelae, strip 439)
Unfortunately, the Council decided they didn't want to cause an incident with the Rastins, and ordered that nothing be done and called the ships sent to her rescue back, (Akaelae, strip 456) leaving her hopes of escape tied to the recently encountered Lucian. (Akaelae, strip 451) They would steal the ship stolen from Lucian and return to Cyantia... along with 5 Rastin chicks who stowawayed with them. (Akaelae, strip 464)
She would quickly return to her normal life.
Like all Genetic Elites, she is short, but is apparently taller than usual at her age. At age 15, she is 5'9" and 160 lbs. during the Akaelae arc (or 6' even if you follow the 6 inches taller than Darius) and is possibly taller by Campus Safari.
- Attractive and very temperamental.
- Celina's nose twitches when she lies. As seen in the Akaelae comic strip when Kel notices Celina's twitching during a short lived conversation. (Akaelae, strip 304)
- She has been trained in the basics to handle anything that might challenge them. (Akaelae, strip 458)
- Her first appearance in Campus Safari was talking to Sheana who was depressed because Darius wasn't paying enough attention to her. (Campus Safari, strip 199) She responded by tracking Darius down and slugging him, (Campus Safari, strip 203) then demanding he make a decision on how he regards Sheana. (Campus Safari, strip 205)
- She's friendly with Sean and Stephen and actually likes them. She has secretly set up a phone line for the boys to communicate with their parents.
- She has created a dummy program that acts as a phone line and bounces communication signals across several satellites, allowing people on Mars to call people on Earth without the MIB picking up on it. (Campus Safari, strip 243)
- In Campus Safari she's usually locked up in her communications tower chewing out the comm techs every five minutes.
- Despite appearances, she actually prefers that Sheana be in a relationship with Darius, and only brings up Zax as a motivator to push for a commitment in their relationship.
- In fact, she interrupts Sheana's date with Chy, telling her she should be with Darius, (Campus Safari, strip 678) because after how long she's been waiting for him, he's up to something big, (Campus Safari, strip 679) and is actively looking for her. (Campus Safari, strip 680)
- Her first appearance in Campus Safari 2.0 was entering Sheana's room when Intaglio tried to inform Sheana about Chatin and friends accidental teleport to Earth. (CS2, Chapter 5, strip 2)
- Has some arguments with Sheana about how acceptable Darius' frequent date cancellations are, with Sheana giving a lot of leeway due to his job responsibilities, and Celina thinking he should make more effort to make Sheana one of his responsibilities. (CS2 Chapter 5, strip 5)
- First appeared in Genoworks Saga working with Sheana and Kel to show Cilke and Quinn how to build a snow wolf. (Genoworks Saga, strip 182)
- Her first appearance in Akaelae was of her sleeping the night before class. (Akaelae, strip 22)
- Although all the elite cubs get picked on, she isn't as much as the others. Most Wolves don't dare say anything to her, as she's been known to claw, bit, and pull hair. (Akaelae, strip 167)
- Kel and Celina's parents both worked at Akaelae Towers, so they've been friends since they were small cubs at the nursery in Akaelae Towers. (Akaelae, strip 306) She loves him because he's so calm and reasonable. (Akaelae, strip 399)
- Celina's mother is a doctor, (Akaelae, strip 310) who apparently is professionally paired with Louki, as the two arrived together to treat Marion. (Akaelae, strip 372)
- Seems to have at least 3 younger siblings, all brown like her mother. (Akaelae, strip 300)
- Part of her dislike of Darius seems to stem from her feelings that he always interferes and draws attention away from her. (Akaelae, strip 307)(Akaelae, strip 311)
- Does not take well to hearing of her mother's engagement to Louki. (Akaelae, strip 392)
- She is faster than her "stockiness" would let on, (Akaelae, strip 398) and is heavier than she looks too. (Akaelae, strip 401)
- She possesses a an extendable (and highly compressible (Akaelae, strip 431)) staff, which she is competent in the use of. (Akaelae, strip 460)
- Seems to have a fondness for Kela, and gets extremely jealous when Brynn attracts his attention, (Akaelae, strip 482) going so far as to try to convince her Kela's having a seizure so she should leave, (Akaelae, strip 483) which only ends up driving Kela away. (Akaelae, strip 485)
- Her first appearance in Darius was of her getting grossed out by Darius' sloppy eating habits. (Darius, strip 10)
- Apparently owns a Combat Stave, as when attacked by a Shivae during the Fox ambush of the cubs at camp, she pulled out a 'Stick' that extended and developed a flail-like attachment. (Darius, strip 108) She later morphed it into a sword. (Darius, strip 122)
- Believes spirits are superstitious nonsense. (Darius, strip 121)
- Syke shades her with blue.