- Ricochete (commonly referred to as Rico)
- Kangaroo (EG mod Jilaic)
- Golden orange/ yellow with black stripes, dark green eyes.
One of the five Kangaroos to be genetically-engineered by Exotica Genoworks, they were given over to the Fox militia, where they were abused. She escaped with the other Kangaroos and first took refuge with a Fox family, and eventually left and made their way to Centralis. It would be there that they would receive citizenship and make something of their lives.
After the Centralis War, They would receive their ship and christen it, Independence. They would make regular shipping routes to various worlds, including Earth. It would be there that they would meet up with Mako, and pick up Tamera, Rayne, and Darrik.
In later comics, they would find a derelict Fox ship and discover a Tree Kangaroo who is connected to the ship's computer. They name her Nil and make her a part of their crew. Upon returning to Centralis, they go on a little R and R to Sunset Haven, along with Zax (except for Outback who wants to remain behind to look after Nil). Rico, along with Rebound, would accompany Ash to find Raquel.
- Inquisitive, but not annoying to the point Ash gets to. Has a very short attention span. (Sink or Swim, strip 233)
- The most outgoing and friendly of the group. (Sink or Swim, strip 50)
- LOVES guns and weaponry. (Sink or Swim, strip 233)
- One of the ones she possesses is a Taggart 260-M (Sink or Swim, strip 32)
- Doesn't go anywhere unarmed or without a backup plan. (Sink or Swim, strip 250)
- Though it does seem Cere has the ability to lock them up so she can't summon her armor or weapons when she's not supposed to use them, such as on vacation. (SoS, Chapter 5, strip 1)
Known traits and abilities
- She is an accomplished lift pilot with her own personal modlift (light lift) stored in subspace. She spends a considerable amount of time tinkering with it and trying to up its firepower. (Sink or Swim, strip 233) She doesn't like it getting dirty. (Sink or Swim, strip 259)
- An excellent sharpshooter - if it can be shot, she can use it. (Sink or Swim, strip 50)
- Possibly the most intelligent of the Roos, but has the attention span of a two year old kit.... she's eccentric and easily distracted. (Sink or Swim, strip 50)(Sink or Swim, strip 233)
- Can speak some native Jilaic language. (Sink or Swim Chapter 3, strip 9)
- Knows at least some basic first aid skills. (SoS Chapter 5, strip 12)
- Is known for not missing meals, no matter how distracted she gets. (SoS Chapter 5, strip 13)
- First appeared as a kid in a flashback in Sink or Swim. (Sink or Swim, strip 10)
- First appeared herself gathering fish for her aquarium. (Sink or Swim, strip 25)
- She likes to spray smelly fish with Ash's perfume. (Sink or Swim, strip 26)
- She also collects tropical fish, insects, and lizards as pets. (Sink or Swim, strip 233)
- Got her name and identity among the Wolves. (Sink or Swim, strip 47)
- Supposedly has a subspace extension in her pouch, although it hasn't been shown in use. (Sink or Swim, strip 67)
- While believing boat rides to be fun even on a trip to nowhere, (Sink or Swim, strip 236) she doesn't like it when she falls into the swamp. (Sink or Swim, strip 240)
- Was spooked when Raquel vanished after she followed her in to her ship. (Sink or Swim, strip 254)